Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Traditions

Yet another copied post from Robyn who got it from Brandy. :)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Mostly paper-with a few bags for those weird shaped gifts.

2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL REAL REAL

3. When do you put up the tree? Last year I don't remember. This year probably about a week and half before christmas. Less time for isabel to be tempted by it.

4. When do you take the tree down? after new years.

5. Do you like eggnog? I'm not sure I have ever tried it.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Ummm probably my bike or my desk. yes I asked for a desk for christmas-I was a weird kid.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad and my brother

8. Easiest person to buy for? Isabel, the hard part is to not buy to many gifts.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Neither hopefully this year I will actually managed to mail out some cards

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably the fiber optic flower lamp I received during a work gift exchange.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Ohh way too many I love them all.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year I started in october

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Not sure.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? My parents homemade cookies, BR peppermint ice cream and starbucks White Chocolate peppermint mocha.

16. Lights on the tree? What is a tree without lights?

17. Favorite Christmas song? Way too many!!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Not really traveling just to my parents house about 20min away.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup

20. Angel on the treetop, star or…? Either or, we haven't found a tree topper we can agree on yet.

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? traffic and parking (ditto)

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? No theme-Unless you count Isabel Proof as a theme.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? A belgian waffle maker :)

25. Most favorite Christmas Tradition? Christmas mornings. Stockings and gifts, followed by hot tea or hot cocoa and cinnamon rolls.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love Starbucks White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha as well!

Royce's Mom said...

I wish I started shopping in October. Well done! I think I'm going to use your q&a too :)