The rules: You leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on.
And she assign me the letter N so here is my list:
- Nestle-chocolate chips,cookie dough,hot cocoa-I love it all
- Nine months-I just love being pregnant.
- Nuptials-I may not remember most of our wedding-so much has happened since-but marrying Moe was wonderful ,exciting and still continues to be so.
- Navidad-(totally copying from Jenn) I love love love the holiday season-the smells,the food, the music and just the overall feeling of it.
- New Year-I'm so excited for 2009. Meeting Joaquin for the first time, seeing the relationship between Isabel and Joaquin. Isabel turning 3. Just another exciting year for us.
- Naked Somersaults-Not for me thank you, but I love the fact that Isabel thinks it's hysterical to do naked somersaults and all of her other crazy antics.
- Nibs- I love me some licorice nibs-you know the ones that are little bites of red and black licorice.
- Nest-Even those it's a mess and total chaos, I love our little "nest". I love having a house even with all the extra responsiblity it brings.
- Nuzzling with Isabel. I love when she gets into her cuddle moods and just wants to sit next to me with my arm around her and either watch tv or read or just hang out.
- Not having to wake up at 2:30am for 4 days in a row.
1 comment:
I thought it was going to be easy but surprise it wasn't!
Post a Comment