Monday, December 22, 2008

Trimming the tree

Today Isabel and I decorated the Christmas tree. Yeah we are little behind but better late than never. We decided to get a small artificial tree this year, which ended up working out really well. I was able to put it on the floor so Isabel could do most of the decorating than when we were done I was able to just lift the whole thing and put it on the table.

After helping Gma & Gpa decorate their tree she was a pro with this tiny one. She didn't need any help at all. 
Here's some video of her hard at work.


She still has a little problem with getting the top of the tree. (and yes there's the belly again)


And here's Boomer. Wanting to be in the middle of everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, she looks like she had a great time!

Robyn said...

She did a lovely job!