Well it was another busy weekend for us. Friday night Isabel and I hung out, we did some Christmas crafts. I thought this craft would be right up her alley, since it involved glue and tissue paper. However she was a lot more interested in the glue than anything else. Here's some video of her concentrating on her work.
And a pic of the final project.
While she was working on that Joaquin wanted to get in on the action as well. I managed to catch a little bit of on video. Keep your eye on the right side of the screen.
Sat morning I woke up early to get started on some my Christmas projects. Than Moe went in for OT and Isabel and I cleaned and did laundry. While cleaning we were listening to Christmas music and apparentely Isabel is a fan of Mariah Carey.
Here she is just rocking out. Notice how it doesn't stop her from eating her cheese.
G'pa & G'ma were coming to pick her up for the night and she was waiting all day for them. She kept making me put her jacket,hat and gloves on and would say "granpa coming?" and I would say "yes but not for 2 more hours" her-"no now"
When we finally got the text message that they were a minute away, I could barely get her shoes on before she was out the door. They hadn't driven up yet so isabel walks outside looks around and yells "GRANDMA!!!!" Than she sees their truck coming up and she goes right to it and totally by passes Gpa and Gma who are asking for their hugs and goes straight to the door and tries to get in.
So we put her in her car seat and she barely gives me a wave goodbye and they were gone. Before going home they stopped off at the Mission Inn to see the lights. Isabel however was more interested in the horses that were pulling their carriage. She did like the ice skating rink and wanted to jump right in. Gpa & Gma weren't really up to ice skating though-yeah such fuddy duddys huh :) Although if anyone remembers the last time our family went ice skating, you'll know why hehehe.
Meanwhile I sat back and relaxed did more laundry and cleaning, than fell asleep on the couch at about 8:30 which is exactly where Moe found me when he came home from work. We stayed up and watch s0me tv and talked while having fresh chocolate chip cookies and hot tea. It was nice little evening for us.
Sunday morn more cleaning and more laundry. I was trying to wash all the germs away. So all the couch cushions were getting washed,every single sheet and blanket we own got wash as well.
Moe finished installing Isabel's closet system. Now her clothes will finally have a home YEY!!!!!
After that we did some quick errands than headed down to Riverside to pick up Isabel. and also to see what my dad had come up with this year.
Here's some video of his lights. but a little disclaimer due to Wyck the new puppy there will be no display inside the garage this year. :(
After that we went back to Murrieta to see a house that beats out even my dad. Of course my battery died so I was only able to get a little bit of video. Isabel loved the whole thing. It was so hard to get her away from it. She kept saying "more lights, more lights"
Than it was back home for dinner. Isabel requested tacos. And she knows the number 2. When we ask her if she wants a taco she will say "no 2 tacos"
Some playing around with Dada and than it was time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment