Friday, December 12, 2008

so behind

I know I've been lagging lately but it's been one crazy month for us. First all three of caught a cold, which we than gave to Gma & Gpa. Although it's not just a cold it's like the cold that wouldn't die. Than last week Moe's car died and it took us a whole week of tow trucks, repair shops, phone calls, back and forths to finally get it fixed. Than sat I woke up with this like blockage in my throat that just kept getting worse and worse so Moe took me to the ER, turns out all I had was a throat infection and I just needed some anitbotics but that was a whole 3 hrs down. I spent the rest of the weekend sleeping and trying to recover and hopefully not past it on too Moe and Isabel.

Sunday night just as I went to bed Moe woke me up to tell me Isabel had just thrown up so I got up to help him clean things up. And sat with them for a little which was good cause she proceeded to throw up another couple of times and kept doing so until about 4:30am. I of course did not go to work on Monday. Moe and I were dragging all day on Monday and Isabel was just fine, no more throw up,nothing. She was back to her normal running around like crazy self.

Well then Tues Moe comes home sick with the stomach flu and stays home from work on Wed. I come home early on Wed with the same thing and called out yesterday. And Isabel was still having some issues, this time from the other end. So yeah it's been a real fun time at our house.

We mostly spent the time alternating our naps and dividing the bathrooms up and doing laundry.

We haven't even been able to do any christmas decorating or anything else christmas related. Luckily I had finished pretty much all the shopping last week. Thank goodness for internet shopping.

This weekend I cancelled all the plans we had just so we could sit, relax and santize the house from top to bottom. open the windows and get all the germs out.

I do however have a couple videos we managed to shot. As you can see isabel is going thru a naked phase right now. When we go to get her dress she will say "no naked" and since washing her is a lot easier than washing clothes we just let it go. Although you will still find her wearing shoes. Another recent thing of hers is to ask to go shopping and when I ask her what she wants to buy she says "shoes". I think her and Auntie Latanya are going to have tons of fun going shoe and purse shopping.

Anyway here are the videos

Oh before that just some quick baby news. He is doing just fine. I had an ultrasound last week. My placenta finally moved so no csection for me Yey!!! He is currently weighing about 4.5lbs. And was moving so much he was getting the tech frustrated. She couldn't get a decent pic of him no matter how hard she tried.

The dr says everything is looking really good and I can stay at work as long as I want or if I want she'll release me as soon as it's 4 weeks before my due date. So I will be working until our company shutdown which starts Christmas Eve. We were suppose to come back to work on Jan 5th but instead that will be my first day of maternity leave. I want to have some time to relax after the holidays and make sure everything is ready. Plus get a little extra one on one time with Isabel.

Ok now onto the videos

Enjoying one of her favorites past times-drawing.



Another one of her fav things to do-brushing Mama's hair. This was after my trip to the ER so it was nice way to just relax. Yes she was putting me to sleep.



Playing with her play kitchen. I love how she washes her hands in the "sink"



Having fun with Dada


And this is how she wakes up after being sick all night. Don't you wish you could be sick like a 2yr old?

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hope you guys all feel better soon!