Yesterday was our big shopping spree at Bed, Bath and Beyond. We drove up to Yorba Linda with G'ma & G'pa. Uncle Seann was already there and Auntie Latanya met us there a little bit later.
Isabel was being her usual all over the place self. We couldn't get her to stay in the cart or stop touching things or keep her from darting into the path of oncoming carts. Moe and I thought one of us was going to have to take her outside. That is until she saw her Uncle Seann. She asked to go in his cart and for almost the whole rest of the time there (about an hour an half) she stayed in his cart and was perfectly content. I even went to push the cart for a bit and she said no and asked for Seann back. She did ask for me once or twice and I would go over there and she would say "snacks?" And once she had her food, that was it, all attention back on Uncle Seann.
Auntie Latanya was stepping in here and there as well but Isabel mostly had eyes for her Uncle Seann. She will have him wrap around her little finger in no time. I see lots of trips to the Star Wars exhibit in their future. Of course Uncle Seann says he will not take her by himself until she is as he says "self cleaning". Which should be anytime now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment