Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!!

Our Halloween started when I got off of work and Moe,Isabel and I headed to Gpa & G'ma's house. Isabel's costume was still not finished so we wanted to make sure we got there extra early so I could get it done. I still couldn't figure how to do it so we waited for GGma & GGpa to come so they could help us. Meanwhile I had bought Isabel a back up costume and she was perfectly fine being a adorable little pirate. But thanks to everyone's help the costume did get done. However I made the biggest mistake ever and forgot to check the charge on my camera battery-which was completely dead.  So until Grandma loads the pics from her camera there are no pictures to show :(

Isabel was having a blast running around with Uncle Seann and Auntie Latanya. Until it started to get dark and the groups of trick or treaters started coming. With the first couple batches and all their screaming from Gpa's haunted house, Isabel was getting really scared she wouldn't let Dada put her down or even go onto the driveway. We decided this would be a good time to try taking her trick or treating. She wasn't at all interested last year so this was her first year. The first door she knocked and no one answer. We headed a couple doors down and she went right up to the door and knocked and than when the guy answered she walked into his house. He thought it was hysterical, we had to go in and get her. Than she saw the bowl of candy and he gave her some and she was hooked. After that it took no coaxing. She would go right to the door knock, say "trick or treat" hold her bag and say thank you and sometimes give a backwards wave as she running off. Towards the end she was even running ahead of us to get to the next house. Within my parents little area we hit about 10 houses. Than headed back to their house. After showing everyone her goodies but not letting anyone touch her bag. She had no problem with all the people coming and screaming and all the noise. She just ran around with everyone and sat down occasionally to enjoy whatever treat she was munching on. She'll be one of Gpa's little goblins before we know it.
Around 10:30 or so we called it a night and headed home, she was asleep after about 5 min on the road and didn't even wake up when Moe carry her into the house. She was out until 10:30 sat morning. I had to actually go into the room to wake her up.

She has definitely become a fan of Halloween.

Hopefully I will some pics and videos to post real soon.

No comments: