Sat was pretty mellow, i started the day by sitting in a drs office for 2 hours-yeah so not fun. All just to get some labwork done.
Than back home to have breakfast with Moe and Isabel before Moe had to go in for his OT. After he left isabel and I pretty much just played the day away. We made tons of pipe cleaner jewerly. She had a ring on every finger, 5 bracelets on one side, an anklet on each side, 2 necklaces, and a headband. She was definitely stylin'. And of course she had to put one her pretty princess gown to match the jewerly. Than she asked me for "sound" which means music. And than she just danced around for about 1/2hr. And of course I didn't get any pics of videos of it.
Sun we went with G'pa & G'ma to Ikea. Isabel loved being able to try out all the chairs and toys they had. Moe and I managed to picked up quite a few things as well. A bunch of storage for the playroom, a desk for his office and tons of little accessories. We can't wait to get them all set up.
After Ikea we met Uncle Seann and Auntie Latanya at BJ's brewhouse for Moe's belated birthday dinner. Isabel discovered she really like corn chips with southwest ranch dressing. And the rest of us discovered we will not be going to that restaurant again. is it really that hard to bring sugar? Or to take away the stack of plates that is sitting in the middle of the table? Or to actually bring a kids menu when you see a kid at the table? Or to get our orders correct? And I could go on and on.
But the good news is I was able to get one of Latanyas old phone and switch it my number so I now have a working phone again!!! YEY!!!!! However I lost all my contacts with my phone so if you want to reach me make sure to call me and leave a voicemail.
Ok sorry I got off topic there. Anyway after lunch G'pa,G'ma,Auntie Latanya,Moe,Isabel and I all headed to Best Buy. Well actually G'pa,G'ma and Moe went to Best Buy and Auntie Latanya,Isabel and I went to the Barnes and Noble next door. Isabel just loved looking at all the books. She loved the ones that made noises and would just pull each one off the shelf press the buttons and laugh at whatever silly noise came out. She also saw the Backyardigan stuffed animals and wanted to have one of each character. She walked around with an armful for awhile till something else distracted her.
After all that fun we went back home-but not before a stop at Baskins Robbins. Banana Royales for Moe and Gma, Health Bar 31below for Gpa, A scoop of chocolate for Isabel and a double scoop of peppermint ice cream for me YUMMMMMMY!!!!!! I wait all year for BR to bring out the peppermint ice cream. Even when it's frezzing outside I can still have my scoop of pepperming ice cream in a sugar cone. So good!!
Than it was goodbye to gma and gpa and time to go home.
1 comment:
ohhh! I hear ya on that Peppermint ice cream! yummy!
Post a Comment