Here's a closeup and yes that is marker all over her feet and she is wearing one of my old shirts which has become a fav shirt of hers.
On Sunday we were suppose to have everyone come down to our place to do an early celebration for Latanya's birthday but due to Moe being sick and Seann came down with something as well, Latanya just decided to postpone it for another weekend. So instead Grandma and Grandpa came down and just visited. While Moe and Grandpa watched the Dodger game and Isabel. Grandma and I went and got sushi for lunch.
Isabel is not a big fan of sushi yet but we discovered she loves soy sauce. She would dip the toothpick in the sauce and just suck on it. She also learned how to say it. And she repeated it over and over and over again. One of these days I will have to record her saying it. Moe also had her saying sushi. It was a big vocab day for her. After Grandpa and Grandma left she also learned how to say somersault. Granted sushi,soy sauce and somersault all sound kind of same but we can tell the difference :)
After our lunch we watched some baseball bloopers. Gotta love guys getting hit the head and crashing into each other and just making all together fools of themselves. Sometime during the show Isabel fell asleep. Boomer decided she needed some company.
They must of stayed like that for about an hour. So peaceful.
Grandma and Grandpa left shortly after she woke up. Isabel and looked thru the Sunday Ad's and I clipped coupons. I then went shopping and I am proud to say I saved over $50 using the coupons I had just clipped. We use to be really into cutting coupons than it just kind of fell to the side. Hopefully we can get back into it and really start saving. Not to mention keep our kitchen fully stocked.
After I got back we got another visit from grandpa and grandma-I had forgotten my keys in their truck...OOPS!! Thanks for bringing them back to me grandpa and grandma!!!
A small dinner. some laundry, jumping around with isabel and than we called it a night.
All in all not a bad weekend.
2 comments:
Who needs a bed? The markers on the feet are adorable.
Those are such cute pictures of her.
Post a Comment