Isabel and I were playing around and I go to the kitchen to get a drink, I come back and see this

I didn't even realize their was enough room on the the stand for her but she found it. When I came around the corner and I saw her I said "umm what do you think you are doing?" And she just looks at me with this big grin,waves and says "hi mama"
Of course I let her stay up there long enough to get a pic with my cell phone :), than I told her to get down, which she did with no problem. I guess she just wanted to get on their to prove that she could.
On other news I think we're getting her more use to the idea of a little brother. She knows she's the big sister and when I ask where her little brother is she will point to my belly. I can't say "baby brother" or just "baby" cause that's where she gets confused. You say baby and she points to herself or brings us one of her dolls.
Today is another busy day for us. First we have Isabel's gymnastics class. After missing last week I know she will be glad to get back on the mats. Than straight from there we are going to grandma and grandpa's house to begin our trip to LA County Fair. We're hoping this outing goes better than when we took Isabel to Disneyland. The rides there just aren't for her, she hating all the ones that took you inside of something,it was just so dark and scary for her. She did like the Dumbo ride and the rocket ships. And she had fun at the princess faire. But truth by told out of all the things in that whole park, she got most excited over the ducks. So we might just end up spending the whole day at the fair petting zoo. Hopefully tomorrow I will be back with the full report and some great pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment