It's another sick day in our house. Isabel is almost better. Still just a bit of a runny nose, so I won't be able to take her to gymnastics today. Poor Isabel put I really don't think everyone would appreciate her rubbing her mocos over everything.
More bad news Moe caught her cold and is not doing so hot. He even came home from work early on Thursday and called out on Friday and today. In the whole 6 years he's worked for the company I think he's called in sick maybe 5 times. So you know it's pretty bad when he misses work. Hopefully today I can keep Isabel occupied enough to let Moe sleep in and get plenty of rest.
Meanwhile I'm taking all my vitamins and drinking plenty of orange juice just trying to avoid catching this cold as well. Everyone cross your fingers for me.
2 comments:
Ha we call them mocos too. Fingers crossed!
I'm sorry :( I hear thats going around. Hope everyone feels better soon!
Post a Comment