*Isabel told Moe she wanted eggs for breakfast. Moe said "ok just let me go to the bathroom first" By the time he came back, Isabel had taken the egg carton out of the fridge,pushed a chair to the counter, and counted out 2 eggs.
*Isabel told me she wanted pasta for dinner. I gave her some spaghetti that Moe had made. She looks at it and very firmly says
"I said I wanted PASTA!"
"This is pasta"
"No it's not, this is NOOODLES!!"
*I had let Isabel pick out some ice cream cups at the grocery store. When we got home she asked for it and I told her she had to finish her lunch first. About 20min later she tells me "Mama I finished,Ice cream now." I said ok and that I just needed to finish feeding Joaquin first. Apparently she couldn't wait cause she goes to the fridge and opens it and looks for the ice cream, when she can't find it she asks me where it was and I said in the freezer, so she pushes her chair over there, opens the freezer and gets out the ice cream and brings it to me to open. And I tell her to put the bag back in the freezer. When she comes back she hands me a spoon and I realize she had gotten an ice cream for herself and me. She's so polite.
*Her newest song is Rock Star. Not sure when she heard it or where but for the past two days she's been running around singing/screaming "I'm going to be a rock star, a rock star, a rock starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I'm going to be a rock star! I'm going to be a rock star" She's even creating melodies, it's pretty funny and amazing at the same time. Yesterday she added a new element to the song. She put on her long nightgown, her "dancing boots" as she calls them. Was using a vaccuum attachment as a microphone, singing away and then would jump up and land in a half split. (we have since figured out where the song came from, it's on the new Hannah Montana movie"
*She is loving magazines right now. Everytime I get a catalog in the mail I give it to her and she's gets all excited "oh my new magazine, look dada my new magazine is here. I love my new magazine" And she will sit down or lay down and look thru the pages one by one. That girl is just going to live at the mall.
*Moe will be talking to Joaquin "say dada,say dada" and Isabel will come running over and jump between them and go "no say Isabel,say Isabel baby"
*She is also really into ballet right now. One of her magazines was a costume catalog and she has decided she is going to a be a ballerina for Halloween. She is obsessed with the pointy hat and lace up shoes.

*The other night she was reading in bed before she went to sleep and she asked me to come lay down with her so I said sure and I laid down and let her read to me. Well once the book was done she pushed me and said "ok mama, get out of my bed now. Time for me to sleep."
2 comments:
These stories cracked me up, she's so adorable! And no wonder you needed a lock for your fridge!
She's going to do something big w/her life. I can feel it.
Post a Comment