G'pa&Gma brought Isabel back today. Poor thing has a cold and is all stuffed up and congested. They drop her off and 10min later she was asleep. My poor baby. But it is so good to have her back home. The double edge sword of being a parent, it's nice to have a break every once awhile but sometimes it's hard to relax cause you still miss them so much and worry about them.
But I know she loves having Gpa & Gma to herself and they love being able to spoil her.
Even though they only take her for 2-3 days at a time, I swear when she comes back she seems smarter and older.
So for now we will be taking long naps, relaxing, eating soup and figuring out all the new things she learned this weekend.
Stay posted for anymore updates :)
1 comment:
Congratulations!! I just saw on expect net that you had him! I hope that everything is going well and that you're adjusting to another little one!
Post a Comment