Laughter Always

Friday, January 23, 2009

only 7 people left

So Moe and I were just looking at the guessing game and Joaquin has beat out all but 7 guesses.  

Moe thinks since no one put down the 26th or 29th that he will come on one of those dates just to be difficult.  Which just shows you that he definitely belongs in this family :)
Posted by IzzysMa at 5:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2012 (11)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (25)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2009 (88)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (12)
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAQUIN!!!!!!!!!!!
      • Yup I'm still here
      • ByeBye Due date
      • only 7 people left
      • Update...
      • I've created a monster
      • This is fun...
      • And now we wait...
      • I feel so loved
      • another Isabel funny...
      • I have the strangest kid
      • Love this pic
  • ►  2008 (49)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (5)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.