I called my mom today and this was our conversation
Me-"Guess what?"
Her-"What?" said with a slightly excited voice
Me-"I'm not in labor"
Her-"oh you rat!"
I know it's mean but at least it helps me past the time.
Other than torturing my parents I have been spending my time just hanging around the house, playing with Isabel. It's been nice having so much time with her especially since she has been in a really good mood (knock on wood)
Our day is usually spent going thru wardrobe changes. She puts on one of her pretty dresses pretty much right when she wakes up takes it off for breakfast, than when breakfast is done she puts on another dress. And continue like that for the rest of the day.
She is also spending a lot time eating. She'll have oatmeal for breakfast, than want an eggo or something a little bit later. Next will be a PB & J, than a fruit roll up, than some sort of fruit, than some pepperoni and cheese with crackers, than 2-3 servings of pasta for dinner. And than maybe a grilled cheese or another pb & j after that. No wonder there is no food left in the house. There is definitely another growth spurt coming on.
As for Joaquin he is still moving like crazy. I had a drs appt on Thurs and everything is still going really good. I have dilated some but not really enough to say that he will be coming anytime soon.
I am now getting really anxious though and starting to get uncomfortable and notice the pain so I am ready for him to make an appearance anyday now.
This weekend we hope to get the last of the stuff done. And just hope he decides to come sooner than later.
other than that I do have some videos but I will have to post those later.
And as soon as something starts to happen I will let everyone know.
1 comment:
Oh, I hope that baby boy comes soon!! Emma's birthday was on Saturday and I still remember how horrible it was waiting for her to come! I was so uncomfortable, as I'm sure you are right now!
Post a Comment