Friday, January 2, 2009

another Isabel funny...

In her blog Auntie Latanya mentioned the new thing they taught Isabel-about what does Grandpa do, so I tried to get it on video.

Well not only did I get that but I got a couple other gems. I did coach her on a couple of them but she came up with the Auntie Latanya and doggie ones all by herself.
 (and yes that is a new black eye-courtesy of a baseball bat and Sandy)





2 comments:

Sarah Elizabeth said...

She's just so cute! Sarah had a little black eye when she took a header into the changing table at school trying to walk...so much fun!

P.S. I left you something on my blog!

Leann said...

I love her answers! Isn't cute the stuff they come up with?

p.s. I've left something for you on my blog as well - same as Lori's =)