Friday, October 30, 2009

Boo on You!!!

This BOO party was started by Toni@The Tattered Cottage. Please keep the fun going by following these instructions.1. You have 24 hours to work your spell2. Copy and post the Halloween Boo Poem with the instructions for playing.3. Pick 4 blogs you enjoying visiting and tell why you enjoy visiting them, with a link to their blog and remember to link back to me.4. Go to the original BOO Party post at the Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.5. Let's see how fast and far this spreads between now and Halloween.


The air is cool, the season is fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore...
Tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you.
The excitement comes when friends like you,
Copy this note and make it two.
We'll all have smiles on our faces,
When we see who Boo'd who's places.
I was Boo'd by the fabulous Leann of Random Ramblings, who's kiddo shares a fondness with Isabel for crazy shoes:)
There's so many great blogs it's hard to narrow it down to just 4 ...

1. Katt from One Pink Line Short of Sheer Bliss who's been sharing her life as she struggles through infertility, and as of yesterday is sharing her "SHEER BLISS" with us as she is now PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!

2.Noosh from MJ Squared a little bit of everything-food,photography,life and Dunkin of course. PS If he happens to show up missing one of these days, do notcome looking at my house :)

3.Angie from AngieEatsPeace, running, vegan lifestyle, MJ, healthy living, battles with tortilla chips and french fries.

4.Brenda from Life,Love and a Splash of WTF (isn't that a great title) I just recently found Bren's blog around the same time she started blogging again after suffering a tragic miscarriage. She is now sharing with us how she is moving forward in her journey for a baby. And I just know it's going to happen for her. Can't wait to read more, in case you didn't notice, that was a subtle hint for more posts please :)

4 comments:

mj said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the Boo Kat!

Katt said...

I seriously can't thank you enough! You are so sweet! I am honored and all teary-eyed :) I'll follow the rules when I get to a real computer. ~Katt

The Tattered Cottage said...

Hi Kat!
Thanks for playing along with my "BOO" Party! I'm having so much fun meeting new friends and visiting their blogs! Nice to meet you :)
Happy Halloween,
Toni
The Tattered Cottage

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks, this is really nice!