It's so funny that I, the tom boy ended up with such a girly girl. Isabel loves all things girly, dressing up,frilly dresses, hair bows, jewerly and make up. We recently had a little beauty day. Isabel got a brand new hannah montana make up set (which was really just one mini nail polish and 4 lip glosses) She painted all her fingernails as well as mine, and my toes as well. I will say she did a pretty good job. I wish I had taken a picture of her good work but I guess another time. The lip gloss came in two different forms-in a lipstick like form and the kind you have dipped in with your finger and put on. Well she knew how to put on the lipstick one, but the dipping one she thought was something else so it went all over face. I decided to giver her something easier, so I found a blush I had gotten as a free gift with purchase and let her go to town. Boy did she enjoy it.
Even Boomer wanted to get in on the fun. He jumped right up and she just started making him pretty and he sat there and took it.

You can just barely make out the pink marks on his side.
We kept the makeup on long enough for Gma & Gpa to see when they came to pick us up. Isabel fell asleep while we were in the car so I took the opportunity to wipe the make up off. However even in her sleep she was protective of it. Her hands would go up and protect the right side, so I would go to the left and her hands would follow. Pretty soon she was covering her whole face,all the while still asleep. Which is pretty amazing considering Gma,Gpa and I were laughing so hard I thought for sure we were going to wake her up.
No comments:
Post a Comment