Monday was more swim lessons, quick lunch and back home to change for the next round of the kids activities. Swim lessons were mandatory but I let them choose one other class they wanted to do. Joaquin knew right away that he wanted "to hit a ball and run". Luckily the city has these classes that allow kids Joaquin's age to try to out different sports and learn fundamentals without committing to a whole season. And Isabel flipped thru the catalog and immediately chose the ballet folklorico classes. Unfortunately both classes were on Monday afternoons in two different cities, luckily now that Moe and I aren't on opposites shifts it is doable. I took Isabel to her class and Moe took Joaquin to tball.
As predicted Isabel loved her class. She was all smiles the whole time. Joaquin took awhile to get into it and didn't want to participate but after getting to hit the ball he was loving it.
 |
| Getting ready |
 |
| She struck this pose without me even telling her anything |
 |
Playing in the dirt of course
|
I have some videos but they don't want to load so hopefully I can figure it out later.
No comments:
Post a Comment