sorry but I just love my new camera and my new lens. Plus Isabel actually asked to go take some pictures this morning. She got a new dress and shoes so she wanted to model. Imagine if I actually knew how to work my camera.
Pretending to be sweet and innocent
But than that sneaky smile comes out
These are her "model poses"
That's right mean stare off into space
Just can't enough of them big brown eyes and that toothy grin

4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Love them all! looks like you got a natural on your hands :)
America's Next Top Model watch out!! She's such a doll! I adore the one with the shhh face. That's a great dress too
You take great pictures! The ones of isa are so cute. What a great dress to take them in too.
I love these pictures!
She's beyond adorable.
Post a Comment