Weight=13lbs 14ozs 95th-99th percentile
Length=24.5 in 90th percentile
He was so well behaved. Smiling and flirting with the dr. Chatting her up and everything. He wasn't too fond of the shots, but he got over it pretty quick. The nurse gave him the shots he started crying,she moved and he was "oh pretty light...shots?what shots?" And by the time I was putting his clothes back on he was back to his pretty smiles.
Dr said he looked perfect and obviously thriving. So good news all the way around.
It's getting to be a fun game with Moe and I. We go out with the baby and see how many people guess he's age wrong. Last week a lady was admiring him and said "let me see, he's about 5 mths right" Me-"No, about 7weeks" She takes a second glance and says "oh wow he's a long one isn't he?"
Its kind of sad that he's only 2mths and the 6mth outfit I put on him were highwaters.
Anyway here is his 2mth pic
And of course Isabel wanted in on the fun
I see this and know that I am exactly where I am suppose to be. Life is good.
3 comments:
Precious. He is a cutie! I bet people think he's older, I have the opposite problem!
Aww someone is being a good big sister. I can feel the love. :)
That last picture is adorable.
Post a Comment