Sunday, February 15, 2009

quick update

At Joaquin's  appt on thurs he weighed in at 9lbs 12 ozs. Putting him in the 90th percentile. And he was 22.5 inches. Making he so long he wasn't even on the charts anymore. Which is the opposite of Isabel, she is was in 90th percentile for her length and off the charts for her weight. 

Joaquin is also looking to be a real good sleeper. He definitely lets us get a couple of good chunks of sleep in. Isabel is still totally in love with him. There was a little bit of jealously this week. She wanted to lay on my lap but Joaquin was feeding. 

Other than that things are going pretty good but really busy. So that's all I have time for right now but hopefully I get some pics/videos loaded later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad she is adjusting well to him.