Monday, January 7, 2013

2013

Another new year and another attempt at blogging more. We'll see how it goes. Christmas was hectic and busy and chaotic but a lot of fun. I think we manage to squeeze in a lot of Christmas fun. There was Christmas light viewings, hot cocoa and gingerbread men, December nights at Balboa Park, Christmas performances at Isabel's school, the nutcracker ballet, parades (that never ended), Santa in a hot air balloon, and add to all that crazy work hours and no wonder we were exhausted by dec 26.

Christmas morning was tons of fun. Uncle Seann and his new cat Mia spent the night. Than the rest of the family came over early in the morning and than it was just a tornado of wrapping paper. I'm still not sure exactly what the kids got. They keep pulling new gifts from the stash. Of course J's favorite gift was a cheap car that was powered by a simple balloon from his stocking. I had to hide it from him before he passed out from trying to blow up the balloon. Isabel is in love with a diary that Auntie Tanya and Ken gave her. Although that's about to be hidden too cause she goes into tears every time the password doesn't work which is about 60% of the time.

I haven't had a chance to edit the video yet or upload all the pics so for right now here are a few teasers.
Joaquin decided he was a tie guy for a few days.

At the Temecula Christmas Parade, Joaquin & I traded hats

Santa was here!!

Matching christmas pjs!!

The kids will now be using the stockings Seann & I used as kids. Ps the other stockings are Moe's,Mine,Seann's,Idk's and Mia's 



No comments: