Gma&Gpa had been hearing about how much the kids were loving swimming lessons so they bought an inflatable pool and the kids couldn't wait to get it. And they just had a blast. Gpa&I were in there with him so I don't have any pics. Hopefully I can get the ones from Moe's phone later. Isabel really got over her fear of putting her whole face in the water. And Joaquin learned how to swim underwater. We took a break for lunch, holding the kids back as long as we could before letting them get back in. Joaquin loved going up and down underwater and just kept doing it. Eventually it was one too many and ended up choking on some water and than losing some of his lunch in the pool. Yup pool time was officially over after that. But we consoled them with some fudgesicles. And after a hose down we all went back inside to relax and watch movies. When it got a little darker we headed outside to play with some rocket toys gpa&gma had. And some poppers and noise makers and just let the kids run around.
All in all a very perfect 4th of July.
These are the few pics I was able to get.
![]() |
| He did not want his pic taken |
![]() |
| Her either |
![]() |
| ahh happy messy face |



1 comment:
You get sick once and they take the pool away. Looks like he recovered well. :)
Post a Comment